Tuesday, August 01, 2006

DAY DREAMING

piss on peace

crazy Potato Wedges playing war in south lebanon went into a hezbollah ambush and met young israeli soldiers who lost their way home


the magic touch of maryline monroe erected the hezbollah flag in the front yard of the white house

katyusha v/s chicken tiryaki


lots of flees in my beard


young israeli girls signing the bombs:" not in my name"( day dreaming)


syria is out .. in .. out.. in. ( premature occupation)


j'attends le reste

..
jímprovise

..
je me permets toutes les folies au nom de la resistance


still barking


ehud elmurt to dan halouts: "I like the way you move"


condi to Dj Hassan: "hit me baby one more time"

Clever Bomb passes the human sciences exam

Hezbollah Fighter wearing pink pants and throwing flowers to the israeli borders



STOP BOMBING US YOU BASTARDS

3 Comments:

Blogger streaming said...

waiting for u to write something 2day mercredi + waiting for u to tell me how u find my blogel

by the way, the comment of annak is very nice, mais j'ajouterai ke tu délires pour nous :) thxs pal

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro, that's really amazing the way you organize ur catchy ideas. keep up the hard work... "W kilna fida l sayyid Hasin"

9:37 AM  
Blogger penultimo said...

Hallo... Ode. They kan't, they want't, absolutly first, because Your Govern!Second because You all make somebody to disunite You, for his interesses.What a Sovereign State is? Where was the even small Army at the first attack? The same is all around the world, even here in my place, they are pushing to disunite us.But the history teaches... My best wishes for You and all people sufferig.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home