Thursday, July 27, 2006

THE NIPPLES OF ARIEL SHARON

Mr. Ariel,

I am EDO, you don't know me for sure and i don't think you have ever heard of me(u may check my profile if you like), i am a little nobody in this crazy land called the middle east... but me i have heard a lot about you...they say you like steak..sorry you used to like steak, and that you are being fed these days by pipes. you are a meat lover..ooh that is nice Mr. Ariel..you certainly became addicted to meat in 82 after tasting (i don't know maybe long before that) the tender flesh of civilians in Sabra and chatilla and co. Mr. Ariel believe me I know that you are in the coma right now, i noticed that. and i noticed that you are dying slowly but believe me i miss you a lot, and all the children, women and men of lebanon miss you too ISRAELIAN INSANITY IS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU..




with love,
EDO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home